|“||- So, um, one of the military's missiles hit, pierced the hole, but didn't explode.||”|
|“||- Aw, that's so sad. Didn't fulfill its destiny.||”|
- Nathaniel Potvin as Ryan Walker
- Kamran Lucas as Harris
- Pearce Joza as Spyder Johnson
- Raymond Cham as Mark Walker
- Peter Benson as Seth Harper
- Ryan Beil as Leo
- Crystal Balint as Grace Walker
- Paul Lazenby as Morris
- Dean Redman as Major
- Aliza Vellani as Soldier
- Sean Tyson as Security Guard
- This is the first episode of the two-part finale.
- This episode had a Live Chat with the cast during air.
- They used MECH-X4's hologram generator for the first time.
- Grace knows that Seth was behind the monsters.
- MECH-X4's powers went down, so Ryan had to take out missiles sent by the military himself.
- When Leo tried to restore the power, he was in the room when an explosion took place.
- Mark and Harris went to Harper Futuristics to try and save Ryan and Mark's mom. The went into an arguement, and Harris deactivated the hologram they were using to get in.
- Harris drank some ooze that gave him super powers in order to save Grace. The ooze also made him turn against Mark.
- When a new monster was released from Harper Futuristics, MECH-X4 fought the monster, and changed the Major's mind about the robot.
- While the team of MECH-X4 were fighting the monster, they learned Seth was controlling it from inside, instead of a Primorphous Core.
- Seth Harper implanted a monster inside Grace's brain.
| To view the Let's End This! Part One gallery, click here.
Code: Let's End This Part One
Let's End This! Part One