|| - So, um, one of the military's missiles hit, pierced the hole, but didn't explode.
|| - Aw, that's so sad. Didn't fulfill its destiny.
"Let's End This! Part One" is the fifteenth episode in Season 1 of Mech-X4. It premiered on May 1, 2017.
Now considered a danger, the guys and MECH-X4 must dodge authorities while trying to fight a monster unlike any other before.
- Sean Tyson as Security Guard
- This is the first episode of the two-part finale.
- This episode had a Live Chat with the cast during air.
- They used MECH-X4's hologram generator for the first time.
- Grace knows that Seth was behind the monsters.
- MECH-X4's powers went down, so Ryan had to take out missiles sent by the military himself.
- When Leo tried to restore the power, he was in the room when an explosion took place.
- Mark and Harris went to Harper Futuristics to try and save Ryan and Mark's mom. The went into an arguement, and Harris deactivated the hologram they were using to get in.
- Harris drank some ooze that gave him super powers in order to save Grace. The ooze also made him turn against Mark.
- When a new monster was released from Harper Futuristics, MECH-X4 fought the monster, and changed the Major's mind about the robot.
- While the team of MECH-X4 were fighting the monster, they learned Seth was controlling it from inside, instead of a Primorphous Core.
- Seth Harper implanted a monster inside Grace's brain.
|| To view the Let's End This! Part One gallery, click here.
Code: Let's End This Part One
||My favorite episode is|
Let's End This! Part One