|“||- Nice hairline! Does it come in any style other than receding?||”|
- Nathaniel Potvin as Ryan Walker
- Kamran Lucas as Harris
- Pearce Joza as Spyder Johnson
- Raymond Cham as Mark Walker
- Peter Benson as Seth Harper
- Crystal Balint as Grace Walker
- Ryan Beil as Leo
- Alyssa Lynch as Cassie Park
- Paul Lazenby as Morris
- Dean Redman as Major Kingston
- Aliza Vellani as Lt. Verma
- This is the second part of the two-part finale.
- This is the finale episode of Season 1.
- This episode had a Live Chat during air.
- While Seth was talking to MECH-X4, he mentioned all of their names but Spyder's, further showing that he hates him the most.
- Grace woke up inside the robot, and found out who's controlling the robot.
- Grace joined Seth because of the monster inside her brain changing her.
- After being rescured, Grace lost her memory of Ryan being a technopath and being the pilot of MECH-X4, but only remembers that Seth was behind the monsters.
- Ryan saved Cassie from getting hit by the monster.
- Mark used the Mark-Mobile to take the monster down, by flying around it with a rope. However it came back up shortly after.
- The Mark-Mobile was destroyed after the monster stepped on it.
- Seth Harper was in the monster while the missile hit it.
- In the ending we see a hand coming up from leftovers from the ooze, which has since been revealed as the introduction of the new villain Traeger.
| To view the Let's End This! Part Two gallery, click here.
Code: Let's End This Part Two
Let's End This! Part Two