Nathaniel James Potvin (born October 2, 1999) is an actor known for his roles in Twist of Faith and Table 58.
Nathaniel was a guest star on many television series such as Girl Meets World, CSI, Jessie, and Haunted Hathaways. He is a rising young actor who had notable roles in the TV movies Twist of Faith and Table 58.
- If he could have any super power, he'd want to have teleportation because it's really convenient.
- His mom and dad are in the film industry.
- He likes to go indoor rock climbing off set.
- His favourite film is Interstellar.
- He loves all genres of films, though his favourites are comedies and dramas.
- He was on an award winning Hip-Hop crew.
- He's a dog person.
- His celebrity crush is Gracie Abrams.
- His favourite song is 24K Magic by Bruno Mars.
- If he were actually a technopath, he'd use the ability to control movie ticket sales so he could see endless movies.
- He likes turtles.
- He started dancing before he started acting.
- His favourite Disney movie is Treasure Planet and his favourite Pixar movie is The Incredibles.
- Nate and Kamaran Lucas were both in Girl Meets World as the "Academic Halves".
- Coincidently, him and Raymond Cham were also both dancers in Jessie, though in different episodes.
- He co-hosted the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards Red Carpet with Veronica Dunne from K.C. Undercover.
- He tries to do all of his own stunts.
- His favourite colour is burgundy.
- He really enjoys cooking.
- He'd like to have Chris Pratt guest stair on the show.
- If he wasn't an actor he'd wanna be a director.
- He has brothers that are both older than him.
- His favourite dinosaur is a stegosaurus.
- One similarity between his character and him is that they both love skateboarding.
- He'd go to Obama for inspiration because he's such a strong leader.
- His favourite weapon from Mech-X4 is the plasma punch.
- His favourite superhero is Gambit from X-Men.
- If Mech-X4 were a real thing, he'd still want to be the pilot.
- He likes having cameras around.
- He wants to go to Fiji.
- He confirmed that he has, in fact, pretended to use technopathy in real life (though only when people ask).