|Season 1||Episode Guide||Season 2|
Season 2 of Mech-X4 was announced on September 1, 2016.
A heroic team of four teenage boys who take on the responsibility of controlling a giant robot in order to protect their city from danger.
Ryan Walker, a freshman at Bay City High who has technopathy - the extraordinary ability to control technology with his mind. His talent mysteriously awakens MECH-X4, a giant 120-foot robot built by an elusive genius-in-hiding to defend their town against impending doom. Ryan recruits his two best friends and his older brother to help him operate MECH-X4. When monsters suddenly begin to descend upon their city, the four must quickly learn to work as a team in order to pilot the robot that is their only hope of saving their town, and ultimately the world, from mass destruction.
- Nathaniel Potvin as Ryan Walker
- Kamran Lucas as Harris
- Pearce Joza as Spyder Johnson
- Raymond Cham as Mark Walker
- Alyssa Jirrels as Veracity
- Main article: Episode Guide
These are episodes that have confirmed titles and dates.
These are episodes that have been confirmed, but the airdate is unknown.
- 201 (2??)
- This season was confirmed by Disney before the series began.
- This season will feature Alyssa Jirrels in a leading role.
- Pearce Joza directed a scene this season.
- According to the stars on Twitter, we'll be seeing more of the robot this season.
| To view the Season 2 gallery, click here.